About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

No Man, Nor Angels

When I started this blog two years ago, I vowed not to get too religious or political. But I didn't vow not to talk about Jesus completely. As you seen in my "My Easter Prayer" post, I am a believer of our Lord Jesus Christ. I do believe that he has died for our sins and rose from his tomb to walk by our sides today. I also believe that he will come back to take all his children home with him one day. Yet I do not know as well as others do not know the specific date or time he will arrive. Also, nobody knows when Doomsday will come upon us. We do see the signs happening in the world but that still give no man the opportunity to predict the Judgment Day or return of Christ.

Photobucket

Photo I took of a billboard while riding through Newark, NJ


Harold Camping is a Christian radio and television host who has claimed he used mathematics and the Holy Bible to predict the end of the world. People have been saying the world is coming to an end many times giving dates and has failed. Yet the fact that Camping has failed once before in 1994, he insisted it as a miscalculation and has redone it all. Now he predicts May 21, 2011 as Judgment Day and October 21, 2011 as the end of the world. He says he used the Bible to predict this but I think he has skipped one very important verse:
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" Matthew 24:36.

I know I don't know when Jesus will return. When he does I know I want to be ready. If by any chance this man is correct, I know I am prepared.

2 comments:

  1. There you go honey! Speak the word! I am with you on that scripture. My facebook status is very similiar to this today!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete