About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Article Response: 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' reduces and reuses on set

Article Link 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' reduces and reuses on set | MNN - Mother Nature Network

Response I love the fact that people are trying to make life more eco-friendly. People are using less energy and resources to be safer on the environment. People are building "green" buildings and environmentally safe surroundings. I love the fact that people are becoming more aware of how we need to protect the environment to maintain a bright future.

Photobucket

Captain Jack Sparrow portrayed by Johnny Depp


After reading this article, I was so glad to see how even the movie industry are valuing the environment while creating movies. The fact that they were reusing some of the sets from the previous films was awesome. The last film 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End' was released in 2007 and for them to maintain sets from four years ago is genius. There was also plenty of outdoor shots in the film, shot in Hawaii, puerto Rico, and London, to show a more natural environment. It was beautiful to look at as well. Well don't want to say to much detail, because the movie is released tomorrow and I saw an advanced screening yesterday. Hope you all try to see all the beauty as well as the adventure within it and don't mean just stare at Mr. Johnny Depp the whole time. :-)

Check out my science, environmental and nature blog and follow here at The S.E.N. Blog of D.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment