About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Eco-Friendly Kid Movies

With so many growing environmental issues happening these movies are very informative and entertaining for children. I feel children can break the cycle and this is a great way for them to learn the message. Many of the older movies made me the way I am today. These are films that are eco-themed and the issues that are addressed.

Photobucket


Wall-E (2008): consumerism, pollution

Happy Feet (2006): commercial overfishing, pollution

Fern Gully The Last Rainforest (1992): destruction of rainforests, conservation

Earth (2009): endangered species, environmental change, conservation, animal rights

Oceans (2010): animal rights, conservation, endangered species

Bambi (1942): conservation, animal rights

Yogi Bear (2010): conservation, commercial development, endangered species

Furry Vengeance (2010): commercial development, conservation

Over the Hedge (2006): commercial development, conservation

Free Willy (1993): animal rights

Finding Nemo (2003): animal rights, conservation, Great Barrier Reef

Chicken Run (2000): animal rights

The Lorax (1972): conservation, commercial development

Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001): animal rights

Check out my science, environmental and nature blog and follow here at The S.E.N. Blog of D.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment