About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Eco-Friendly Kid Movies

With so many growing environmental issues happening these movies are very informative and entertaining for children. I feel children can break the cycle and this is a great way for them to learn the message. Many of the older movies made me the way I am today. These are films that are eco-themed and the issues that are addressed.

Photobucket


Wall-E (2008): consumerism, pollution

Happy Feet (2006): commercial overfishing, pollution

Fern Gully The Last Rainforest (1992): destruction of rainforests, conservation

Earth (2009): endangered species, environmental change, conservation, animal rights

Oceans (2010): animal rights, conservation, endangered species

Bambi (1942): conservation, animal rights

Yogi Bear (2010): conservation, commercial development, endangered species

Furry Vengeance (2010): commercial development, conservation

Over the Hedge (2006): commercial development, conservation

Free Willy (1993): animal rights

Finding Nemo (2003): animal rights, conservation, Great Barrier Reef

Chicken Run (2000): animal rights

The Lorax (1972): conservation, commercial development

Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001): animal rights

Check out my science, environmental and nature blog and follow here at The S.E.N. Blog of D.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment