About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day MOMMY!!!!

Thank you for being there for me! Even when we have our differences there is no better person that I can turn to. I'm so blessed to have a mother like you in my life. You know you never raised no fools even when we act foolish cause we come back to our senses quick. All I know is this one day is never enough to show my appreciation because I love you everyday. Thank you mommy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. omigosh.. amazing post.
    you look like your mum. she is so pretty.
    :)
    now following your blog.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. what a nice tribute to your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, HAPPY MOTHER'S day to your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st, you and your mom are twins! 2nd, that guy posing in that 5th picture with you is HOt!

    ReplyDelete