About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY BAG..???

I saw a few blog posts here about what's in their bags. At first I thought it was kind of crazy, but when you think about what people carry with them, it shows their personality. Most of my content is green, which is my favorite color. My content is kind of boring but I decided to share anyway.

What does my bag say about me?

Photobucket


My bag is from Charlotte Russe in New Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth, NJ. It zips with a drawstring. The bag can also be converted to a backpack and it has a short strap as well. I love how the strings have tassels on them. I also love the stitched designs on it. My mom brought it for me for my birthday to take we me on my trip to Atlantic City, New Jersey this past April. I've been wearing it ever since. My daily bag.

Photobucket

My Content

My iPod Touch 1st generation with my fun light up headphones.

My wallet brought at Claire's boutique in Willowbrook Mall

My phone charger and my LG Remarq phone

Aleve

Orbits gum

My 2010-2011 planner and pen to keep things in order

Victoria Secret Lip Gloss

Germ-X Honey Pea scent Handi Sani

Carmex chap stick

Ambi Soft & Even Creamy Oil Lotion

Pop-up Hairbrush with Mirror

4 comments:

  1. I always have Aleve too and same lipgloss :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some aleve right now massive headache for what seems like three days. Thank you for the comment and were you born in 1985 too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is cute! Love those tassels. that lil mirror/brush is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. your bag is cute and i love the contents.
    mine was just boring.
    :)

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete