About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 2

Today was day two for me in the community garden. I even got another plot for my boyfriend and I but we will still help my mom and sister with theirs. It was another good turn-out from all the neighbors. We finally got the soils so we decided to fill the plots with our starter plants. I planted some cabbage, collards, tomatoes, and more. It was such a warm day and full of sunshine. The rain came down all night and held up for my chance to get in the garden. I was loving the feeling of planting the vegetables, now I want to do more. I even wore green. Afterwards the representative Lee gave us some fresh tomato slices with a sweet vinegar dressing.

Below are some photos I want to share.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plot 1

Photobucket

Plot 2

Photobucket

My mom

Photobucket

My sister

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done for the day

Photobucket


Check out my science, environmental and nature blog and follow here at The S.E.N. Blog of D.W.

3 comments:

  1. WOW...this is AMAZING! Great photos! What a beautiful way for your community to come together! I LOVE IT! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, motivates me to want to do something similar for my own community. Pretty cool how yall made it a family thing too!

    ReplyDelete