About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Look Out World Presents...Toya Harris!

Toya Harris: Handmade Greeting Card Designer and Writer of Ruthie's Greetings, LLC!


New Jersey Talent all the Way!!!!


Photobucket


Here's her story:
"Ruthie's Greetings was established in 2008. I named the company after my late grandmother who was a preschool teacher, and loved to create bulletin boards for her class. She especially loved to draw and cut out the shapes that she needed for her bulletin boards. I wanted to honor her memory, so I have adopted her style for the creation of my handmade greeting cards. Ruthie's Greetings specializes in custom and general handmade greeting cards for all occasions. I work closely with my customers to ensure that their cards fit their recipients. Ruthie's Greetings card are currently being sold online. I am inspired by God, my family, Communities in Schools of NJ, and Newark NJ. My goals are to sell my cards in local gift shops and festivals. I want to make Ruthie's Greetings a household name. I will open my own card boutique one day. I know that this is possible with God by my side :-) It's a blessing to be able to put a smile on someone's face. I am happy that I have the opportunity to do so."

Website: www.ruthiesgreetings.com
Follow Us on Twitter@ RuthEsGreetings.com
Blogger:http://ruthiesgreetings.blogspot.com/

We specialize in African-American handmade greeting cards that can be customized to fit your loved one!



In Loving Memory of her grandmother
Ruth E. Harris
(1924-2006)

Photobucket


Her lovely creations:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great cards. It's nice how she is honoring her grandmother through the greeting cards. I wish her the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are awesome! I wish I had some sort of talent lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Judy and Cyn :-) @Cyn, you never know... sometimes your talents are hidden. God reveals them at the right time :-) Thanks again for the love!

    ReplyDelete