About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fashion Feature: Spanish Flamenco

Deciding to start the spring season off with cute skirts and sun dresses was a great idea. Not only am I much cooler, I'm showing people a softer side of me. I love unique patterns, ruffles, lace and flare. So I decided to wear my favorite green gypsy skirt and my vintage floral bolero jacket. I also wore my Fergelious black open toe pump. Then topped it with silver accessories. All day people were saying I looked like a Spanish Flamenco dancer.

*Sorry for the quality of some of the photos. They were taken with my webcam.*

What I Wore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Accessories and Close-ups

Photobucket

Photobucket


Skirt: Vintage

Jacket: Vintage

Shoes: Fergalicious

Jewelry: Necklace - JC Penney Bracelet - Costume

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the floral blouse!



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for the comment!! Love the shirt and the skirt... cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simple, elegant and gorgeous. Love it!

    http://www.bomabrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, loving the floral jacket and the skirt.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love maxi skirts and floral prints!!!

    P.S. pls do get the Litas (:

    ReplyDelete