1. Revenge of the Nerds: Come on who can resist Lewis Skolnick, Gilbert Lowe, Arnold Poindexter, Harold Wormser, Dudley "Booger" Dawson, Takashi Toshiro, Lamar Latrell, and Judy?
2. Weird Science: Anyone who can hook up a machine to make a hot person can be my friend. Just create a hot guy for me and I’m happy.
3. Real Genius: With Val Kilmer as Chris Knight, I would sit next to him not to copy answers, but to get his number.
4. Pretty in Pink: Molly Ringwald is so lucky to have a hot best friend like Philip F. "Duckie" Dale. I would have chosen him over Blane McDonough any day.
5. Sixteen Candles: Why didn’t Samantha choose Ted, aka "The Geek?” He was quite cool to me.
6. Superbad: Evan, Seth and “McLovin.” Enough said.
7. The Net: Angela Bennett is a wiz on the computer and one tough woman getting her identity back.
8. One Crazy Summer: Hoops McCann really proves that he can get the girl.
9. Back to the Future: Marty McFly was cool but young George McFly was hot!
10. Short Circuit: Johnny 5 was awesome!
11. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes: Kurt Russell as Dexter Reilly is the geek we dream about.
12. The Nutty Professor (1996): Professor Klump or Buddy Love? I say “Hey Professor!”
13. The Social Network: Ok, Mark Zuckerberg is already something to look at, now having Jesse Eisenberg playing him just doubled it. Can I add you to my friend list?
14. Tron: If you thought the effects were awesome, it’s only because of Kevin Flynn.
15. The Matrix: Laurence Fishburne and Keanu Reeves as Morpheus and Neo is enough for me to believe love is “real.”
16. Little Giants: These misfits proved they will not be defeated.
17. Lucas: Lucas Bly was just a cutie and a proved that there is a such thing as a "smart jock."
18. Can't Buy Me Love: Cynthia "Cindy" Mancini made a good choice with cutie Ronald Miller.
19. She's All That: Zach Siler couldn't resist Laney Boggs cause was is all that.
20. Welcome to the Dollhouse: Dawn Wiener was irresistable to the tough kid, Brandon McCarthy.
21. Napoleon Dynamite: I just fell in love with him and he has some cool dance moves.
22. American Pie: Jim Levenstein can do a chair dance for me anyday and I'll be his fellow band geek friend.
23. Cooley High: Everybody dug Richard "Cochise" Morris, but I loved Leroy "Preacher" Jackson.
24. The Breakfast Club: Can I spend Saturday morning detention with Brian Johnson? He's the only one without a girlfriend.
25. Never Been Kissed: Josie Geller proved that geeks become successful and gets the kiss from the hottest guy.