About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Flashback Movie: Beverly Hills Cop Series

Photobucket

Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop III


Since December of last year, Beverly Hills Cop, Beverly Hills Cop II, and Beverly Hills Cop III has seemed to air almost everyday since. It is cool to me because it is one of my favorite movie series to date. I even love Eddie Murphy's acting and comedic style and spontaneity as Axel Foley. His chemistry with Judge Reinhold (Det. Billy Rosewood) and John Ashton (Sgt. John Taggart) in the first two films are classic. Opposites definitely attract between them. I can never get enough of them.

Photobucket

L to R: Judge Reinhold, John Ashton, and Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop II


Another favorite character I love is Inspector Douglas Todd who is portrayed by Gilbert Hill. He's a little rough around the edges and he runs his precinct by any means necessary, yet has a caring attitude towards Axel which is so cool. He is stern towards him but more like a father figure. He looks out for Axel by letting him keep his job no matter how many times he slips up. You can tell that he does have a big heart. I was devastated when he was killed off in third film.

Photobucket

Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop


I like how each movie has Axel fighting for justice by breaking major laws as a police officer, but always prevails. In the mean time, he still manages to make up jokes and have fun on the side. These movie have been on heavy rotation for the past few months. My mom and I search the TV guide for it almost everyday. If we're lucky we'll catch them back to back. Keep your eyes out for these movies especially if you haven't them. Eddie Murphy at his best. Oh wow, Talk to yall later, it's on NOW! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment