About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BET's Rip The Runway

Monday March 21, 2011 the annual show aired on BET Network. It was hosted by Victoria's Secret Angel Selita Ebanks and The Game's Mehcad Brooks. It has performances by Keri Hilson, Melanie Fiona, Lloyd, Fabolous, Wiz Khalifa, Miguel, and New Boyz. The designers featured were Rachel Roy, WISB (Way It Should Be), Tennille White, Man vs. Machine, Lila Nikole, and LaQuan Smith.

Here are some of my favorite looks:
Rachel Roy

Photobucket

WISB

Photobucket

Tennille White

Photobucket

Lila Nikole

Photobucket

LaQuan Smith

Photobucket>


Photo source http://www1.bet.com/Specials/riptherunway11/

No comments:

Post a Comment