About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tastefully Simple Food Tasting Party

My sister-in-law hosted a Tastefully Simple food tasting party Friday April 15th. It was geared towards women because the company feels that some women spend too much time preparing dinner for their families or themselves. It also has a healthy aspect that women love as well.
Photobucket

We tasted a variety of items from the catalog that was provided. Just to name a few of my favorites were the Blue Aztec Chips with the Tempting Taco Cheese Ball Mix, Hoppin' Jalapeno & Bacon Dip Mix, the Bountiful Beer Bread, and the Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce with the cubed bacon wrapped chicken.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Golden Mango Mojito Drink

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment