About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding: Winning London

Photobucket

Aww the kiss! Aww, how cute is the little girl.


I'm not from London but I know so many people and things I admire from there. It seems like such a great place to be and I wish I was there. Prince William or officially His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Early of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Master of Arts has married, his love and sweetheart, Catherine Elizabeth Middleton. The ceremony was held at Westminster Abbey, London. I would have loved to have been there being that it was the first royal wedding since 1981 when Prince Charles married the late Lady Diana Spencer. I'm sure so many people in London and around the world were excited. I would like to extend my congratulations to them and wish them a long prosperous and blessed marriage. God Bless!

The photos from the wedding used in this blog are credited to Getty Images.

Photobucket

Princess Kate Middleton were Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen with her sister Pippa Middleton, her Maid of Honor.


Photobucket

Riding off in their Seychelles blue convertible Aston Martin DB6. The traditional wedding ride around.



What I Wore

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: