About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Atlantic City Trip

Went to Atlantic City April 2, 2011 and it was the first trip of the year. I tried my luck at the slot machines, but proved unsuccessful. Then I kind of rocked it at the Casbah Club after waiting in line for almost a half an hour and stayed for about an hour. But despite some other unfortunate events that weekend, I still had fun. Here are some photos I would like to share.

View from our room at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel

Photobucket


Our room

Photobucket


Siteseeing

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Casbah Club

Photobucket


Photobucket


My outfit for the club

Photobucket


Time to leave

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment