About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My First New Jersey Devils Game

Photobucket


What I Wore

Photobucket


I went to my first NJ Devils/hockey game ever. The game was April 6, 2011 at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. The opponent was the Toronto Maple Leafs. On such a rainy day, people poured into the arena wearing their red and black. Then you would see a few in blue and white sneaking through not trying to be seen wearing the outsider's jerseys. I never owned any Devils gear but I always wanted to but I just wore black and borrowed a red cap from my mom. She wore her Devils hat we got her as part of her Christmas gift. My brother and his friend invited us to join them, because they obtained tickets for volunteering during Hoopfest. I'm so glad they invited us because I had so much fun watching the players bash into each other and chase that little puck. I did get frustrated at times because they would hit the puck then it would end up right back on the opposite side from their goal, that's how fast the game moves. Overall the Devils did win after they nearly tied up the game 4-2.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My Mom, My Brother and I

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo I never never been to a hockey game! well actually I've never been any type of sports game haha, it does look like a lot of fun though.

    ReplyDelete