About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

98.7 KissFM R&B Side with Bilal

98.7 Kiss FM & S.O.B's Concerts Present: Bilal. Hosted by Lil Nat and Bugsy Buggs with music by DJ Qua. April 14, 2011 S.O.B's in Manhattan.

I won tickets to this concert by texting the name of a movie and the actor speaking during the segment to 98.7 Kiss FM with Shaila. The movie was "Star Wars" and the actor was legendary James Earl Jones, who provided the voice for Darth Vader. I guess it pays to be a Sci-Fi geek. I even spoke over the air to Shaila answering the question. She also asked me to say my favorite Darth Vadar line and I said "Luke, I am your father." You know what happened next. Shauna and I were out for another adventure.

What I Wore

Photobucket


The theme of this R&B Side was "For Ladies Only." It was a pretty good turn out as well. The show did start a bit late but there was good tunes to keep your mind off of the time. Even though it started late, Bilal came out and put on a high energy show. Words can barely describe his performing style. He sang to the crowd and kept them in focus. The show turned out to be the complete opposite of what I thought it would be. I was picturing a more mellow and slow serenade. When he warmed up, he gave the crowd his all. His band was awesome as well keeping the crowd moving and dancing along with him. He song his popular song "Soul Sistah" and songs from his new album Airtight's Revenge. We had such a great time getting back to Newark after 1 AM and we were so tired. But it was worth it.

Photobucket


Bilal in Action







Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Shauna also was the 98th text of the night and won two tickets to see comedian Kevin Hart!

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment