About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look Out World Presents... Emanny!

Emanny: Rising R&B Singer and Songwriter!



New York City Talent all the Way!!!!


Photobucket


Usually I try to find local New Jersey talent to put on the map, but this artist from the Bronx, New York took my breath away. His amazing vocals are closely, in my opinion, related to newcomer Miguel and veteran Trey Songz. The only problem is, he's not signed as he did mention at a 98.7 Kiss FM R&B Sides concert I attended at S.O.B's in Manhattan. I know many were wondering why not because he put on a uplifting and memorable performance. I know when I go to concerts I do try to show love to the opening talent and he gets it 100%. Even if I wasn't the lucky girl to share the stage with him, he still came off as very impressive. He does name his musical inspirations are Michael Jackson, Donny Hathaway, Stevie Wonder and Prince. I feel he can definitely be next in line as an inspiration to others.

Photobucket


His mixtape album is out and I was fortunate to find it and listen to it. The name is called "Road To The High Life." It features artists such as Joe Budden, Jadakiss, Styles P. and more. This is definitely a CD that you can put on and chill to all day. It has a some up tempo beats and some sensual tunes as well. His voice flows very smoothly with the beat and it puts you in a mood that just relaxes your mind and body. It is mesmerizing. Songs such as "Get You Home" and "One More" has a sensual feeling to them and his voice makes you connect with him. It puts you in the mind of Ginuwine and J. Holiday. Then again it reminds me of a young version of Prince with the tenderness of his voice.

There are also a few answer songs, such as "All She Want Is Me" a reply to Miguel's "All I Want Is You" and "Hope He Cheats on You" a reply to Marsha Ambrosius' "Hope She Cheats on You." "Hope She Cheats on You" caught my attention because we know it's about a woman leaving someone for another man, but the things that he wishes on her is quite funny actually. "All She Want is Me" is a cool answer song showing how a man treats her woman bad and he falls for him showing that he will be the better man for her. I know you all are wondering if this is true. I really don't want to talk to much about this mixtape because I want you all to hear it for yourself. I feel he will go far and when you listen to his mixtape you will agree with me. :-)

You can download a copy at: Emanny: Road To The High Life

Subscribe to his YouTube Channel: The Only Emanny

Here's a sneak single from the album




Having the opportunity to share the stage with him and I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment