About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mom's Garden

I've decided to take on another challenge. Besides growing vegetables in my community plot, I'm going to try to help my mom with her house garden. There are plants there already like rose bushes and spider plants out there but we planted more flowers. I'm really testing my "green thumb" doing flowers as well as vegetables. Today we planted some Dusty Miller plants, Petunias, and African Marigolds. I helped her pull up some weeds and put down some mulch to cut them back from growing. Then she watered them with the watering bucket. I also placed out some cool solar lights to illuminate the yard at night. I'm going to see if we can buy some more plants cause I'm getting so into this hobby. It is so relaxing and I feel it is cool to see results. I will try to keep you posted if I decide to do anymore work.
Here's some photos I would love to share:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i jsut started some gardening too! :) and i looove that movie with vanessa williams and chayane (ek, dont know how to spell his name!Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the gardening girl

    ReplyDelete