About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fashion Feature: Silver and Gold

Yesterday I felt like being a bit shiny butno over do it. Last weekend I brought a beautiful silver and gold metal bracelet by Mia Collection by Kim Min Sun. It was love at first sight and I knew right then what I would match with it. Even though the necklace and earrings were costume, they looked like a matching set. The bracelet completed the family. It's sad how it took almost five years to find a perfect match.

Here's how I worked it out (Sorry for the photo quality):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's a close-up:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also went to Livingston Mall in Livingston, NJ yesterday with my sister and my mom. We shopped in stores such as Burlington Shoes and Charlotte Russe. I'm in love with Charlotte Russe jewelry! Plus my mom brought me some pearls. Pearls are a staple accessory, every girl should own it.

Here's some photos I took (I will post more when I wear these):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! Beautiful jewelry!



    joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so pretty, the silver and gold looks really nice on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous jewelry....im loving the tear drop necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. jewelry can never own to much of it! love it!

    xo-Kayla Marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing jewellry!

    xx funkydoris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely care gold and silver all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing jewellery, great finds.

    Jen xx
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete