About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 6

Hey guys! This is week 6 already here in the community garden. There are some things about these plots that bother me. When I look at each row in the plot, they look like they fight for water because there is one growing so nicely. This leaves the other struggling. Then I see holes in my eggplant leaves, so I know there are bugs still eating my plants. I still see no tomatoes growing, yet I do see an eggplant flower growing. Other than those things I do see sort of slow progress. This was also the week I add more plant food to the plots like I first started doing during week 4, but instead I was given organic plant food from the conservancy. I sprinkled it around the plants then watered them. The conservancy also brought by a gardening tool trunk and some supplies to use.

Friday June 17, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Got some good rain Thursday and Friday

Photobucket


Sunday June 19, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Stroll through the garden




Tuesday June 21, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Check out my new garden blog and follow here at Garden and the City

Check out my science, environmental and nature blog and follow here at The S.E.N. Blog of D.W.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I wish I had a green thumb (believe me I've tried) and I see you rep Blackfoot--yay!! : )

    ReplyDelete