About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day DADDY!!!!

It's been 8 years since you've been gone. Each year is still hard for me to deal with the fact that I can't see your smiling face as I yell out "Happy Father's Day!" But I know you're here with me in spirit. You were still a phenomenal father to raise three brilliant children and love our mother everyday. You still deserve this day even though you are in Heaven right now. You was a great father, always in my life and you are still my father. We will always continue to celebrate this day to show you were always there for us. Thank you daddy!

This blog is in memory of a loving father, Rev. L. Wilson.

Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My High School Senior Art Project dedicated to him in 2003

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment