About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Straight Actors Who Wore a Dress or Drag

I wonder how much these guys got paid. While watching "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar" I thought of this, which is my favorite one after all.

Photobucket

L to R: John Leguizamo, Wesley Snipes and Patrick Swayze (RIP)



Jamie Foxx – LaWanda Page
Martin Lawrence – Big Momma, Sheneneh Jenkins, and Edna (Mama) Payne
Shawn Wayans - Brittany Wilson – White Chicks
Marlon Wayans – Tiffany Wilson – White Chicks
Ving Rhames – Holiday Heart – Holiday Heart
Eddie Murphy - Anna Pearl 'Mama' Jensen Klump, Ida Mae 'Granny' Jensen – The Nutty Professor, and Rasputia Latimore-Rice - Norbit
T.K. Carter – Regina – He’s My Girl
Miguel A. Núñez, Jr. – Juwanna Mann
Chris Tucker – Geneviève – Rush Hour 3 and Ruby Rod – The Fifth Element
Tyler Perry – Madea
Wesley Snipes – Noxeema Jackson – To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Juie Newmar
Arsenio Hall – Transvestite – Coming to America
Cuba Gooding, Jr. – Boat Trip
Chris Rock – CB4
Brandon T. Jackson - Charmaine Daisy Pierce
Richard Pryor – Maid – The Toy
Damon Wayans
Keenan Ivory Wayans
Will Smith – Wild Wild West
Nick Cannon
John Travolta – Edna Turnblad – Hairspray
Robin Williams – Mrs. Doubtfire
Patrick Swayze – Vida Boheme - To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Juie Newmar
John Leguizamo - Chi-Chi Rodriguez - To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Juie Newmar
Dan Aykroyd
Jim Carrey
Tony Curtis – Some Like it Hot
Jack Lemmon – Some Like it Hot
Tim Curry – Rocky Horror Picture Show
Dustin Hoffman – Tootsie
Jonathan Brandis – Ladybugs
Barry Watson – Sorority Boys
Michael Rosenbaum – Sorority Boys
Rob Schneider – The Hot Chick
Heath Ledger – Nurse - The Dark Knight
Tom Hanks - Bosom Buddies
Johnny Depp - Before Night Falls
Gene Hackman - The Birdcage
Jack Lemmon - Some Like It Hot
Hugo Weaving - Priscilla Queen of the Desert
David Duchovny - Twin Peaks
Gael Garcia Bernal - Bad Education
Cillian Murphy - Breakfast on Pluto
McCaulay Culkin
And more

No comments:

Post a Comment