About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dominique "Weather" Wilson’s Top 10 Favorite Weather Related Song Lyrics

Photobucket


1. "As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat, this wind is blowin' my mind" Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson

2. “In the thunderin' rain, you stare into my eyes” Anytime, Anyplace – Janet Jackson

3. “Man it's a hot one like seven inches from the midday sun I hear you whispering the words that melt everyone but you stay so cool.” Smooth – Santana feat. Rob Thomas

4. “Sometimes it's soft as a misty rain that gently touches my soul. It cools the fire that burns in me and I simply lose control” Rain – SWV

5. “My love, do you ever dream of candy coated raindrops? You're the same, my candy rain” Candy Rain – Soul For Real

6. “It's gonna rain It's gonna rain It's gonna rain down tears of heartaches and fears” Clouds – Chaka Khan

7. “When I wake up in the morning love and the sun light hurts my eyes” Lovely Day – Bill Withers

8. “Each time the wind blows I hear your voice so I call your name. Whispers at morning our love is dawning Heaven's glad you came” I Just Can’t Stop Loving you – Michael Jackson

9. “Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun? She's got herself a universe gone quickly For the call of thunder threatens everyone” Ray of Light – Madonna

10. “Well let the sun shine on your face and don’t let your life go to waste. Now is the time, got to make up your mind, let it shine on you, let it shine on you” Shine – Laura Izibor

No comments:

Post a Comment