1. Visit the largest museum in New Jersey, the Newark Museum.
2. See one of the largest Cherry Blossom displays in the country at Branch Brook Park.
3. Go inside the fifth largest cathedral in North America, the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
4. See a show at the sixth largest performing arts center in the United State, New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC).
5. See a show at, the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, Newark Symphony Hall.
6. See a movie at Newark's own, Newark Screens Movie Theater.
7. Visit the, U.S. National Register of Historic Places, New Jersey Historic Society.
8. Spend the night at the Robert Treat Hotel, named after the founder of Newark Robert Treat.
9. Watch the Nets or NJ Devils play, concerts, and shows at the Prudential Center arena.
10. Shop downtown Newark.
11. Watch the Newark Knights Bike Blessing on Mother's Day.
12. Watch planes leaving and landing in Newark Liberty International Airport.
13. Listen to the Newark Boys Chorus.
14. Watch a Newark Bears baseball game at the Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium.
15. Admire our unique skyline at night when you arrive.