About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiger Woods Shirtless?! And Your Point Is...

Wow, who would have thought a golfer would have a body life that? I could tell because how his shirt fits him and how his arms stand out. The recent photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine shot by well-known portrait photographer Annie Leibovitz (she's great!), features Tiger Woods shirtless on the cover stating the photos are the never-before seen side of Tiger; They include various shots of Woods shirtless and baring his muscles. The cover photo shows his expression as serious and makes him appear like he's a tough guy. Like he has some kind of an attitude. Of course these photos of Woods were criticized like other shots taken by Leibovitz, especially since the scandal. People are saying that he seems self indulged and into himself. The man is just posing for photos, why do people always have something negative to say? He's just another athlete posing shirtless. It's is weird seeing him like this but it was bond to happen someday. As for the marital issues, I hope that he can work it out and learn from this mistake. Then return back to golf.


Tiger Woods always had a serious look on his face game day anyway.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment