About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wii The People Be Fit

When the Nintendo Wii was first advertised on television, I was wondering "Wow, Nintendo has a new system coming out?" Then I was thinking "Wow, it's interactive!" I thought this would be the most coolest game and it would actually make people get off their butt. lol I was so happy when my sister brought it because it is also a great family game. We work out and play sports (Wii Sports) games on there, such as bowling, tennis, and more. Then there are games, such as Wii Fit, that can help you keep track of your weight and help you with health tips. There are games for balance and aerobic, then there are strength training and yoga exercises. I try to keep up a routine but I do forget sometimes but with Wii Active, it gives you a daily workout plan to work out your core muscles and increase your balance. Hand and eye coordination is another key element that is increase and well as your energy to do daily activities.
I love that the Wii lets you play family fun games to build up your knowledge as well. Then there are adventure games and the classic Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart games.
All I can say is when I play these games I have so much fun, especially with my family. I feel it is one of the best video game consoles I've ever played with. I did one of my work outs today and I feel good. :-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment