About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rest In Peace Teddy Pendergrass

Wow, the soulful singer and songwriter Teddy Pendergrass has passed away. I always loved his music even though some songs were quite sensual. I enjoyed hearing his deep voice and his musical styles. Even when he song with Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, his voice just stood out. When he began his solo career, he drove the women wild with lyrics and smooth demeanor while performing songs such as "Close the Door" and Turn Off The Lights." Most refer to his music as "panty dropping music" like late greats Marvin Gaye and Barry White.

My favorite song he songs will always be '"You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration" and "Wake Up, Everybody."

May he rest in peace and my prayers go out to his family and friends. He will truly by missed.

Teddy Pendergrass
March 26, 1950-January 13, 2010

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment