About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Brunch with Siedah Garrett

6/24/12 The Michael Jackson Fans of New York City and Legacy of Love: Michael Jackson Fans United NYC joined forces to celebrate the life of Michael Jackson with a key person in his life and career, Siedah Garrett. Siedah Garrett is a Grammy award winning singer/songwriter who sung duet on the track “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” and wrote songs “Keep the Faith” and “Man in the Mirror.” She also toured with Michael as one of his main female vocalists. The two shared many memories together as she reminisced to us. She answered questions and took us back to when they shared the stage and studio together. As she spoke, the live “Dangerous” concert in Bucharest played on televisions in the room.
Photobucket
The day was also her birthday in which we sang “Happy Birthday” to her and gave her a beautiful cake with a photo of her and Michael in the recording studio facing one another. She was such a beautiful and awesome person. She shared laughs and a few tears with us. We all shared one common connection, missing Michael. She also signed autographs and took photographs. I was nervous of course, but I got over it and showed her much love and respect.
Photobucket
Special thanks to Siedah and her manager Erik for sharing their time with us. We definitely need to do this again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment