About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cranford NJ Street Fair Performance

Sunday May 6, 2012, I was able to perform at the Cranford Street Fair and Craft Show. This was a huge event with so many people. There were venders, car show displays, wine tasting and other various activities. I felt so proud and honored to be a part of such a massive and spectacular event.
Photobucket
My mother come out with me and we were later joined by my brother and his wife. We caught the bus then the Raritan train to Cranford. The 31 Bus ride downtown was awesome. I received so much love and blessings all the way down. It almost brought a tear to my eye. People were saying how I made their morning better just by seeing me in costume. The bus driver even told people to greet me. When they did, it was all surprises and smiles. When we arrived at Penn Station for the train, people stared mesmerized by my striking resemblance to the King of Pop. Then we boarded the train. Three stops away was going to be one of my most memerable adventures as Michael Jackson.
With Joanie the owner of Joanie's Cafe
Photobucket
We arrived in Cranford, NJ, seeing all of the people and festivities going on. People were shocked to see my presence. We stopped by a cafe, Joanie's Cafe, to have breakfast. They were glad to see me there dressed as Michael, especially the owner, Joanie. She gave me a shout-out over the megaphone during their daly bingo game. They were great people and the food was delicious as well.
Performing
Photobucket
After taking numerous photos and greeting people, it was time to give them my all. I danced to a megamix I downloaded a few years ago. I wore my new silver and black outfit from the "Bad" tour. i interacted with the crowd and had so much fun. People saw how much dedication I put into my performance. I was also asked to do an encore performance moments later. I was super excited. The crowd loved me and I definitely felt Michael's spirit. My family was definitely proud of me and happy that I performed so well.
With Darry Walker from Office of Street Fairs
Photobucket
We all decided to walk around and enjoy more of the fair. I took more photos with people along the way. I even did a quick dance for New Jersey 101.5 Radio station. They gave me two tickets to see the Broadway musical "My Sinatra." Overall, I met so many wonderful people and cute children. I definitely want to thank Darryl Walker and the Street Fairs organization for giving me the opportunity to spread Michael Jackson love.
My performance
Photobucket
Photobucket
My brother, mom and I
Photobucket
My sister-in-law and I
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With the Girl Scouts of New Jersey, I was also a Girl Scout.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Winning my "My Sinatra" tickets
Photobucket
My Brother and I
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: