About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Easter Sunday Prayer

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

"I am honored to be Christian and follow a Man who has died for our sins. He has carried the cross and was nailed to the cross to show how much He loved us. Jesus Christ has died for us and has risen from His grave to show He has the power. He is the truth, the way and the light. I am blessed to know that I honor a Man who has died for our sins. I am blessed to know that I honor a Man who has died to set us free. I am blessed to know that Jesus is not dead and that He lives. I am blessed to know He watches over us everyday and this is why I give Him thanks everyday. I will continue to honor and praise His name everyday. Amen." - Dominique Wilson

Photobucket

Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment: