About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mama Luke Foundation and Kangol Kid Celebration

CONGRATULATIONS TO KANGOL KID AND THE MAMA LUKE FOUNDATION FOR BEING HONORED BY THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY MAY 17TH 2012!!!


Like and share this Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/mamalukegfl

Photobucket

Like and share this Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/mamalukegfl


Friday April 27, 2012, I had a great time with great people for a great cause. We all came together and celebrated with legendary hip-hop artist Kangol Kid from UTFO and the Mama Luke Foundation (In Loving Memory of Gay Frances Lucas) for being honored by the American Cancer Society next month for their hip-hop fight against breast cancer. My friend Shauna joined me on this adventure.

Even to the nail design. I incorporated the breast cancer awareness pink ribbons.

Photobucket


With legendary hip-hop artist Kangol Kid from UTFO. Being honored by the American Cancer Society for his Hip-Hop fight against breast cancer with the Mama Luke Foundation.

Photobucket


People were getting down.

Photobucket


With my BFF/Sis Shauna and our new found friend, Chris Douglas.

Photobucket


Kangol holding up a Mama Luke shirt with signatures from hip-hop artists and other celebrities to help raise awareness. The shirt will eventually be auction and proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society. He is awesome!

Photobucket


Raheim from Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five and Dinco D from Leaders of the New School with Kangol Kid from UTFO. They came out to show their support.

Photobucket


Wearing my pink for breast cancer awareness. I had a great time and this movement is powerful.

Photobucket




1 comment: