About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 17 and 18

I've been away from blogging about my lovely garden for a while but don't worry I have photos t5o share. It's getting closer to the end of the summer so we have been picking some veggies from the garden. I still have collards growing, cabbage, tomatoes, a cucumber or squash, peppers and an eggplant. I'm so excited because my mom has been using the vegetables in her meals cooking fried green tomatoes, adding them to salads and making cabbage.

Saturday September 3, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 3

Photobucket


Wednesday September 14, 2011

Plot 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Plot 3

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dead leaves

Photobucket


Around the garden: Everyone has been picking their vegetables

Photobucket


Mom's Garden: Progress

Wednesday September 14, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. Awww, your garden is progressing nicely! It's good to see these little gardens popping up in our community. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it has really transformed, kudos!!

    ReplyDelete