About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brittany Murphy: Gone Too Soon

Until the autopsy results come in and are released, if released, to the public nobody will know the cause of Brittany Murphy's death. It was such a shock to hear of her passing on Facebook posted on the status of my friend's profile. I immediately went to Wikipedia looking up her name and it was not updated, so I thought my friend was joking. But being that Brittany shied from the public eye I thought maybe my friend was telling the truth, so I checked on MSN and Yahoo. The headlines read "Brittany Murphy dead at 32" all across the internet that day, so of course I had to accept the fact that she was gone.
I first saw Brittany Murphy on the Disney Channel television show, The Torkelsons. Many people don't quite remember this show, but my mom and I loved it and tried to watch every episode. She wasn't a main character but her character did out shine many on the show. She had such a quirky and bubbly yet lovable personality. This also followed her to the television show Sister, Sister with the Mowry twins, Tia and Tamara as the friend who was able to tell them apart when nobody else knew the difference. My most memorable role of her to this day is her role as Tai on Clueless. She was the main one that couldn't fit in to the one who became more popular than the best. In this film she kind of reminded me of me in my small circle of friends. The klutz, the awkward one, the geek, but yet the one with true inner beauty that shined throughout. I really loved the movie and she played the hell out of that part. it nearly had me convinced. :-)
But this girl was multi-talented and versatile playing any type of role to the fullest that came her way. From her angelic singing voice in Happy Feet to her sinister role in Sin City and from her innocence in Clueless to her rawness in 8 mile, this woman will be remembered. May she rest in peace and my prayers go out to her friends and family.

Brittany Murphy
November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment