About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Saturday Night Live!

Saturday night I was able to watch "Saturday Night Live" live for the very first time. Not only did I watch the show, I was on the floor level. Being an excited and enthusiastic person truly pays off, because that's what they needed and I had it. Shauna and I went on this adventure because she was able to win the lottery in which they pick people randomly to view the show. So you can only imagine how excited I was for her to choose me to go with her. It is such a legendary show because many comedians get their start from the show.

Photobucket


We were pressed for time once we left Newark, almost thinking we weren't going to make it. We had to be their by 10:15 and we arrived in New York around 10:00, leaving us with no room for error. We decided to take a subway train to drop us at Rockefeller Center and we knew that the D train could get us there. It took so long to come we began to worry about timing. Then an F train pulled up and I knew it would get us there just the same, so we hopped to it. We made it right on time and we weren't to far from the front of the line. As the line moved slowly to enter the studio, a woman walked over to us to let us know the rules. Then she went to ask who's excited to be here, but i jumped and shouted out that I was and she skipped us ahead of the line. Not realizing how close we were going to be to the performers.

Photobucket


The show was awesome. Channing Tatum was hosting and part of the skits. The SNL regulars to name a few like Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, and Keenan Thompson were amazingly funny. They all had me laughing until it hurt. They were all around us and it seems so weird being so close. The musical guest was a group called Bon Iver and they were pretty good as well. I enjoyed the whole show. We even had a chance to meet Jay Pharoah and Bobby Moynihan outside after the show. Overall, I am so happy that we were able to have such a fun night out and being on camera as well.

Jay Pharoah bugging out and signing his autograph for me.

Photobucket

Shauna and Jay Pharoah

Photobucket

Bobby Moynihan and I

Photobucket

Time to go

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment