About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flashback Movie: Waiting To Exhale

I've been wanting to do a post about this movie for the longest. What better time to do but now as we are remembering the great Whitney Houston. This movie is one of her main starring roles, like "The Bodyguard" and "The Preacher's Wife." This movie is actually my favorite movie has ever made. I do remember seeing this movie in the movies back in 1995 and when it is on television, I can't help but to see it over and over again. This movie is actually based on the book by author Terry McMillan.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The movie features an ensamble female cast with Whitney Houston, who plays Savannah. She is a successful worker who is in a relationship with a married man. Angela Bassett plays Bernadine, a housewife who had her dreams put on hold to help her husband's business to become successful for him to leave her for a caucasion women after being married eleven years with two children. Lela Rochon plays Robin a woman whose an executive of a business and is a mistress of a married man looking for real love. Then Loretta Divine who plays Gloria. She is a beautician and business owner whose ex-husband confesses he has been bisexual for years and is coming out fully gay. Through all their differences these four best friends become stronger over time to realize who they are inside to eliminate their weaknesses and know that their friendship is the best bond a person can have in there lives. This movie is definitely recommended for you to watch and feel entertained.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. watching the bodyguard right now...need to watch Waiting to Exhale again!

    ReplyDelete