About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Michael Jackson Costume Ideas

There are so many Michael Jackson events around the corner this month celebrating what would have been the 53rd birthday of the King of Pop on August 29th. You may have your favorite Michael Jackson t-shirts already pressed and hung up. You have your sequin glove and his classic Fedora hat. Don't forget the loafers. Maybe this year you want to also try something a bit different. Maybe this year you would like to dress up like Michael in one of his signature outfits. But wait you may have a tight budget. Well some of these ideas you can definitely afford and you may also have in your closet as you are reading right now. I love to dress as Michael but it is definitely an investment. For those who want to do it for fun, here are some quick ideas, for men and women, that will definitely turn heads. Go ahead, be "Like Mike!"

Photobucket


Beat It - Red jacket, blue t-shirt, and black pants

Billie Jean - Black pants, white v-neck t-shirt, black jacket w/ or w/o sequin, black Fedora like hat, and a white glove

Thriller - Red jacket and red pants

Black or White - White button up (open), white v-neck t-shirt, black pants, white tape on finger tips

Rock My World (Live) - Black jacket, black tie, red button up, black pants, and white armband

The Way You Make Me Feel - Blue open button up, white shirt, black pants, and white cloth tie up belt

Smooth Criminal - White Fedora like hat, white two piece suit, blue button up, white tie and blue armband

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Black suit, white button up, and black bow tie

Bad - Black Leather like jacket, black pants, black boots, and two or three studded belts

Adventures As Michael Jackson: http://adventuresasmj.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment