About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween 2009

I had a very good Halloween weekend. This year I had to work again but I made the most of it. As a tribute to the late King of Pop, I decided to put an outfit together and be him. At first I felt it was kind of strange at first because I felt people would make so much fun of me. Then I said I was gonna do it and have fun. My sister went to WalMart and while she was out there, she found the outfit and accessories.
I wore the costume to work and so many people were amazed at what they saw. My co-workers enjoyed it as well as my customers that came in that day. I danced and did the Moonwalk for them. When I went outside, cars stopped and waved at me yelling 'MICHAEL!" I had so much fun. People were also taking my picture, too. It was the coolest feeling. Plus I realized how many people do like Michael and it made me feel good about being him.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Love the last photo. Pure MJ.

    No doubt @ Plus I realized how many people do like Michael and it made me feel good about being him.

    ReplyDelete