About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rest In Peace Heavy D

Photobucket

May 24, 1967 – November 8, 2011


I still can't believe that actor, rapper, record producer, singer and former leader of Heavy D & the Boyz, has passed away. He was only 44 years-old. I grew up listening to his music and admired his style. He had so many hit songs, such as "Now That We Found Love." He appeared in Michael Jackson's "Jam" video and Janet Jackson's "Alright" video. He will always be remembered as what he called himself the "Overweight Lover" but overall we have nothing but love for you, Heavy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment