About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Amateur Night at the Apollo: Moses Harper Pt. 4

BIG CONGRATS TO MY BIG SIS AND MJ TRIBUTE ARTIST MOSES HARPER! SUPER TOP DOG WINNER 2011!



Photobucket


I'm still amazed about the show last night. I'm so proud of how she has accomplished her goal and won the grand prize. She truly deserved this moment and she couldn't have shared it with any better people than her extended Michael Jackson family. I know she felt our energy growing stronger every minute of the show as we anticipated her performance. Then as she performed we all went wild. Of course, I had to be in the lower level towards the aisle so I can hype the crowd up.

Photobucket


We all arranged to wear Michael tribute clothing and roll deep. People were wondering why we were dressed that way. I wore my black sequin jacket, a sequin shirt that made MJ photos on it, my light up glove, my black hat and loafers. I even had on my MJ buttons. It was so cool to see that we all represented Michael.

Photobucket


The show overall was quite interesting. This show showcased the best of the best. Only one person was booed and he was playing my favorite MJ ballad "Human Nature" on the saxophone. He was the first act for the adult segment. His supporters were very upset so they tried to boo everyone else who came out. They almost did until they saw Moses. They wasn't expecting her to put on a show like that. The crowd was jamming and dancing along with her. She had them swept away.

Photobucket


When it came down to the judging segment, we began to yell out her name and cheer before they got to her. There was another talented duo that performed last time and placed second last time, Unknown Lyric. They played the violin and guitar playing hip-hop and r&b. They were mind blowing. This time they had loud cheers and made it the final two. When the judges called her out we yelled and screamed at the top of our lungs. But when the judges called their name the crowd erupted again, and I couldn't breathe that entire time. But so happy that it was a tie. I was so extremely happy for her. We are all happy for her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Adventures As Michael Jackson: http://adventuresasmj.blogspot.com/

1 comment: