About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Making the News Nationally!

I wanna thank Newark, NJ Mayor Cory Booker for his heroic work on Monday after the 2010 Holiday Blizzard pushing cars out the snow and helping streets get plowed. Just by recording him and taking photos, they aired on ABC 7 Good Morning America, Fox 5 News and The Weather Channel. I'm so excited for this honor and I would love to thank my honorable Mayor Cory Booker for working as hard as he did.

My clip featured in this segment:

Newark Mayor Booker Bolsters Reputation with Blizzard Diaper Delivery: MyFoxNY.com


Courtesy Fox5News


Courtesy of ABC News



Photos I took of my tv screen:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment