About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Brother's Wedding

Levi and Brionne's Wedding and Reception
September 11, 2010
The Forge Banquet Center


I still can't believe my brother is married but I'm so happy for him. I'm so glad he found the one to spend his life with and live happily together. As I grew to know Brionne, I knew she would be the one because how he would light up in her presence. I noticed the love bloom from a close friendship. She helped him in during rough times as well as he with her. I sat back and observed the bond that they share as friends and knew it would grow into love. When he told me a few months before he proposed that he wanted to marry her I was so excited but I kept the secret cause he didn't know when he was gonna do it. But when he did, he sent me a picture mail on my phone of a ring on a beautiful hand. I ran down the street in amazement after stopping completely what I was doing. I can't remember what I was doing if you ask me too cause I couldn't believe the news I had just received. You should have saw the look on their faces when I ran through the door. Over the course of time I did become anxious that my only brother was about to tie the knot. So that day they weren't the only ones who were all smiles so was I. Family and friends gathered for this occasion which definitely to them was a true blessing. I'm sure daddy was smiling down on us that day.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment