About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Rest In Peace To My Friend Kareem

"Wow Kareem! I know I'm late posting this on your page but I just heard the news. God it seemed like yesterday when we bugged out at Arts. We hung out during the basketball season and you were one of the coolest guys I knew always full of light and energy. Very talented and intelligent willing to help others. I will always remember the times we spent at the Arts High honor roll overnights playing basketball and bugging out, especially how you loved my mom's potato salad lol She is deeply saddened by the news of your passing. But honey, you are in a better place. We still want you here with us but God wanted you more. You were a great friend to me and those who were blessed to have you in their lives. You will truly be missed. My prayers are going out to from my family to yours. Rest in peace."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment